TERMS OF TRADE
Cohesive Limited ("Cohesive") is a New Zealand based company with the head office located at 2/99 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand.
Each time a Cohesive customer orders goods these Terms of Trade apply.
- TERMS OF TRADE: Cohesive reserve the right to change the terms of trade. In the event of a change, an updated copy will be sent to the postal address listed by the customer.
- CREDIT TERMS: For “On Account” customers, payment for purchases must be made by the 20th of the month following delivery. Supply on credit will be stopped on overdue accounts. If a settlement of the overdue amount is not made, the debt may be passed on to an appropriate collection agency. All collection costs including collection agency and actual solicitors’ costs will be added to the outstanding debt. Cohesive reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 1.5 % per month on any overdue portion of the account.
- CREDIT INFORMATION: “The Customer” authorises Cohesive to both seek, and to provide, credit information in relation to “The Customer” from time to time, to, or with, any third party.
- OWNERSHIP OF GOODS: The risk in all goods sold passes to “The Customer” upon delivery. Ownership of all goods sold remains with Cohesive until payment is made in full for those goods. Cohesive is authorised to enter “The Customers” premises and to reclaim any goods, which have not been paid for.
- VENDORS LIABILITY: The liability of the Vendor for any loss or, (including loss or damage caused by the negligence of the vendor or its servants or agents,) arising out of, or in connection with the sale of the goods supplied, shall be limited to either replacement of the goods supplied, or at the option of the vendor, a refund of the purchase price. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the suitability of a product purchased as being acceptable for its intended use. Cohesive cannot guarantee the suitability of any product for a specific purpose.
- CONSUMER GUARANTEE ACT: Where you as a customer have acquired goods from Cohesive. for the purpose of a business or have held yourself out as acquiring them for the purpose of a business, section 5(1)(c) of the Consumer Guarantees Act (which guarantees undisturbed possession of the goods) shall not apply.
- GOODS AND SERVICES TAX: All prices quoted by Cohesive. will exclude Goods and Services Tax (GST). GST is added to each invoice and is payable at the same time as the payment for the goods purchased.
- RETURN & REFUND POLICY: Goods will be accepted for return and credit (on account) or Refund (payment online) within 7 days following purchase, providing that the following conditions are satisfied:
- Prior arrangement has been made with Cohesive for the return of goods.
- All goods returned to Cohesive for credit or refund must have “The Customer’s” account name, and the packing slip or invoice number provided with the returned goods.
- The goods are returned unused, resaleable and/or in the condition you received them in.
- A handling charge of 10% may be applied to goods returned where Cohesive is not responsible for an incorrect order.
- Graphics self-adhesive vinyl of lengths under 5 meters that are returned for credit or refund will be credited or refunded at 50% of the total cost as invoiced. Lengths of vinyl under 5 meters are deemed non-commercial and discounted to clear.
- An invoice for any specially purchased, or manufactured products, will be stamped “Special purchase -Non stock item – Confirmed sale - Non-refundable” and will not be accepted for return and credit or refund.
- If applicable, where a customer has paid for an order by credit card through our payment service provider, either online or in-store, once the return has been processed and accepted, a refund will be applied to the same credit card used to make the purchase.
- PRICING. All prices are in New Zealand dollars unless specified otherwise.
Payment is either made on account or via credit card. Cohesive accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. All payments are processed through CLICK by Paymark. Paymark is an electronic payment service provider that enables us to safely and securely accept payments. The credit card you are using must be yours. All credit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the payment method refuses to authorise the payment, Cohesive will not be held responsible for any non-delivery. Cohesive is PCI compliant and does not store credit card details. The name "Cohesive Limited" will appear on your cardholder statement when you purchase through our online store.
- DELIVERY. Delivery is 1-3 days for metro New Zealand. Rural New Zealand is 2-5days. Overseas delivery times are subject to location. If we are unable to meet these delivery lead times then you will be notified when we receive your order. Cohesive is a trade supplier to markets within New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Outside these locations, restrictions may apply with regards to which products we are able to sell, due to distribution agreements.
- These terms of trade shall prevail over and supersede any purchase terms set out by the customer at the time of any order, unless Cohesive has specifically agreed to the purchase terms in writing.