The TrueVIS AP-640 redefines resin printing with high colour saturation on a wide variety of materials. Roland DG’s first resin printer features new water-based TrueVIS resin ink to provide quick-drying, scratch-resistant results that optimise colour reproduction on a wide range of applications — expanding your customers sign and graphics businesses to include flags, roll-up screens, textiles, wallpapers, and so much more.
- Dual, Staggered printheads with variable dot printing and True Rich Colour presets offer natural, vibrant print results with higher colour saturation.
- Water-based TrueVIS resin ink provides quick-drying, scratch-resistant, and safe results on a wide range of media
- CMYK + Optimiser enables ink droplets to form a finer dot, resulting in more precise colour and images.
- Legendary Roland DG machine reliability, service, and support now available in a resin ink printer
- 7-inch LCD touch-panel, auto calibration, and other intuitive automated tools
- Newly designed drying unit, Automatic Gap Adjustment, take-up unit, and other advanced features for optimum efficiency, productivity, and convenience.