Competition Terms and Condition's
Rock n Roland - Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Cohesive competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended or modified from time to time, and any terms and conditions provided in the competition communications.
- Unless otherwise advised, entries will be automatically created for each action that qualifies for entries in this competition
- The winner of this competition will be drawn at random at the completion of this competition period
Rock N Roland is a promotion run by Cohesive NZ.
Entries are generated by completing the specified tasks.
Winner is chosen at random at the end of the competition through use of a random draw program.
To gain eligible entry into the Competition you can do any or all of the following. There is no limit to the number of entries you can gain.
|What||Details||Number of entries|
|Like Instagram post||Like any Instagram post related to the Rock N Roland campaign to get one point in the draw.|
|Like Facebook post||Like any Facebook post related to the Rock N Roland campaign to get one point in the draw.|
|Comment on Instagram Post||Comment or tag someone on any Instagram post related to the Rock N Roland campaign to get one point in the draw.|
|Comment on Facebook Post||Comment or tag someone on any Facebook post related to the Rock N Roland campaign to get one point in the draw.|
|Repost||Repost to Story or page|
|Book a demo||book in and confirm a hardware demo|
|Attend demo||attend the hardware demo you've booked|
|Purchase hardware Small||Purchase a small hardware item - Small up to $2000 NZD|
|Purchase hardware medium||Purchase a Medium hardware item - Medium $2001 - $9999 NZD|
|Purchase hardware Large||Purchase a Large hardware item - Large more than $10,000 NZD|
|Fill in the survey||Via Rock N Roland Page fill in the survey to give us some more details about hardware you have.|
- If applicable have a trade account with Cohesive.
- Winner must be based in New Zealand
- Only orders from customers with accounts will be valid for entry where purchase is required. Cash purchases excluded. Account must be operating within our terms of trade
- Be available to receive your prize in person where applicable.
- Not be a member of staff of Cohesive (including its related companies) or an immediate family member of staff.
- Competition duration: 01/10/2023 – 11.59pm 31/10/2023
- Where applicable invoices must be paid by the due date as per your usual credit terms and conditions
- There is no limit on how many entries can be created
- The winner will be drawn at random at the conclusion of the competition time period
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- Cohesive reserves the right to request the entrant produce appropriate photo identification, stock purchase order or any other documentation in order to confirm the entrant’s eligibility to enter the Competition before issuing a prize.
- Cohesive accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If a prize winner does not to respond to Cohesive within 3 days of being announced as a winner, the prize will be forfeited and another prize winner will be drawn or selected following the same procedure.
- Winning prize will be 2 general admission tickets to Foo Fighters concert in Auckland on January 20th 2024, Travel up to the cost of $2000 to Auckland (this could be flights or a petrol voucher), one nights accommodation for two in a central Auckland hotel. To be confirmed.
By entering this Competition you agree to:
- the announcement of your name or business name as the winner in any media as Cohesive determines suitable;
- participation in any reasonable publicity in relation to the relevant Competition;
- Cohesive will never publicly post or discuss the dollar amount of your prize as this is private business information.
- Cohesive’s decision on all matters relating to a Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason, Cohesive are not able to conduct a prize draw as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond Cohesive’s control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, Cohesive reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- Cohesive will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with a Social Media Competition including as a result of entry into a Competition or winning a Competition prize, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes your statutory rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Cohesive reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and to extend, postpone or cancel a Social Media Competition at any time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Cohesive’s Competitions are in no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by the social media platforms on which they are advertised.
- Unless otherwise indicated on the post, Cohesive Competitions are run by Cohesive with its registered office at Unit 2, 99 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland 1644.